Terms and Conditions
Your agreement with us includes the following Terms and Conditions
- Should you require only a quotation, pro-forma invoice or wish to only make an enquiry, kindly contact Sheila on +27 10 300 6096 before completing and submitting this registration.
- On receipt of this completed and signed booking form, it will be accepted that you agree to register as a delegate. You will be invoiced accordingly and these terms and conditions will take full effect.
- By completing this booking form, the delegate confirms that they will remain responsible for full payment of the relevant delegate fees.
- Delegate fees shown on the website exclude VAT. Your invoice, however, will include VAT. Delegate fees are set by the board and no further discount or reduced rate can be negotiated. Rates exclude travel and accommodation, both of which are for your own account. Please contact your local travel agent to assist with your travel arrangements, if needed.
- Numbers that can be accommodated at this event are limited, therefore booking is essential. Right of admission is reserved.
- You confirm that the information disclosed in this booking form is accurate.
INVOICING & PAYMENT
- Upon receipt of your completed booking form, a tax invoice will be sent to the person/s that have been indicated as the relevant contact/entity that will be responsible for billing.
- Download a copy of your invoice once the booking is complete.
- If your company requires a purchase order number on the invoice, please ensure that you enter it on your registration form, to ensure that it is reflected on your invoice (Purchase order numbers can not be added once invoice is issued).
- The onus remains on the delegate to ensure that payment is made, and the delegate will be held liable for any outstanding fees.
- The tax invoice will indicate our banking details for payment to be made by EFT.
- Please use the Invoice Number as reference when making payment to enable us to accurately reconcile your account.
- Payment terms are strictly on presentation of invoice, and we request that you email a proof of payment and remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as the transaction is made, with the reference number and your name in the subject line.
- We require full settlement before the event for all delegates, including late registrations.
- Should payment not be effected before the event, please make provision for on-site credit card payment to be processed at the registration desk on the day.
- Name substitutions will be allowed as follows, member for member changes will have no additional charge, should a non-member be substituted for a member there will be additional charges (i.e. the difference between the member rate and the non-member rate). No changes may be made to any events originally selected. The cancellation policies relevant to non-arrival / no-shows will remain in full effect as per point number 21.
- Delegate packs are strictly issued 1 per delegate. Lost delegate packs will not be replaced or re-issued. We will not issue more than the specified quantity to any one person.
- Delegates who have not paid in full at the time of conference cannot be guaranteed receipt of a delegate pack.
- Late registrations / Walk-ins cannot be guaranteed receipt of a delegate pack and/or full delegate pack, as these are prepared well in advance.
- Only delegates who have registered for conference, submitted a high resolution photo and settled in full by 12 March 2019 will be included in the delegate booklet.
- Bookings not cancelled in writing before the 12 March 2019 will be subject to a 100% cancellation penalty, and will not qualify for a refund of any kind, as the full delegate fee will remain due and payable.
- If you register after 12 March 2019, the full cancellation penalty as detailed above will still remain in full effect and will still be enforced.
- In event of non-attendance / non-arrival, full payment will remain due and payable – without exception.